Tuesday 22 February 2011

Making of the Digi Pack.. Photo's of Charlotte

Due to the fact that the album is called 'Lights' the images that I took of Charlotte had to include something to do with light. I took many photo's of Charlotte however only 13 of these photo's were good enough to be considered for my digi pack.
I had quite a few idea's on what I wanted the pictures to look like, I wanted to have Charlotte with some kind of fairy lights wrapped around her as I thought this would look really qwerky and tie the lights into the picture. I also wanted there to be a spotlight on charlottes face, or shining on to her body from a different angle.
I got some fairy lights, which were bright red which I thought would be great as this would bring colour and light to the picture, this is how the pictures turned out from using the red fairy lights..

I think that the first image of Charlotte with the all the red fairy lights wrapped around works the best and I think I will definately use this on my digi pack. I think that the bright red light that it gives off onto Charlottes face and body works really well, and it will look effective on the front of the digi pack.

The second lot of pictures that I took were of Charlotte with light shining on to her body, I think that this looked effective and that they would look good somewhere on the digi pack, maybe they could be used on one of the inlay's.

I think that the first image and the third image came out the best with this effect I tried, I dont think that the second image came out that well because the light was far too bright and it dominates the picture which isn't what I wanted. However on the first image I think the light balance is good in this image, it doesn't look too bright and I think it looks suttle the same goes for the third image.





No comments:

Post a Comment