Tuesday 22 February 2011

CD of Digi Pack..

When I was making my CD i wanted it to have the same look as the front cover so I imported the CD template that I found on google into photoshop.
I used the magic brush tool to select the blue background and then I pressed select inverse to get rid of the blue background so that I was left with just the white CD. I changed the background to black. I then embossed the CD so that it stood out.
The next step I took was too drag the coloured light beams onto the CD so that it looked the same as the front cover. This worked really well and it came out really good. I think it looks really effective.
I then used the same font to add the name of the artist which was Ellie Goulding and then added the album name and featuring 'Your biggest mistake'.

No comments:

Post a Comment